An apartment resembling a highlander chamber, finished with beautiful pine logs, traditional ornaments on furniture and decorations creating an atmospheric blend which makes staying in this apartment a real pleasure.
- a luxurious suite for six people on the ground floor, with a fireplace, in the style of a highlander chamber, with a surface of 60 m²,
- the apartment includes two bedrooms, a spacious living room, dining area with a kitchenette, bathroom,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, coffee machine, electric kettle, dishwasher and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), iron and ironing board,
- the apartment includes a fireplace,
- the apartment is located on the ground floor,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- Cosy villa ensure calm and peaceful rest.
- Fantastic localisation in the heart of Zakopane, just a few minutes’ walk away from Krupówki and stunning Białego Valley.
- We will bring you breakfast in a lovely wicker basket to the apartment.
See a breakfast set
- Our apartment stand out for its unique ambience and high standard. We care for exceptional cleanliness so that you can feel comfortable.
- We take care of your comfort and safe rest.
- Disinfection of the suite before your arrival, including in particular: beds, mattresses, sinks, shower, toilets, kitchenette, all flat surfaces.
- Fogging the suite with antivirus and antibacterial fog.
- There is a free set of face masks and a disinfecting liquid in the suite.
- We have our own laundry where top health safety standards are followed (we do not have any bedclothes or towels washed by third parties).
- Our employees obey all health safety principles.
- Safely packed breakfasts are delivered directly to the suite.
- Corridors in the villas are fogged on an ongoing basis.
- In addition, such elements like banisters and door handles in the corridors are disinfected on an ongoing basis.
Hygienic safe venue – Polish Tourism Organisation
- breakfast catering (extra charge),
- satellite TV in the apartment,
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- individual ski storage for the apartment,
- possibility to use sauna (additional charge).
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Additional paid options
Organisation of attractions
Customers of the Villa Tatiana who buy a VIP package will be provided with a concierge service.
Dbamy o Twój komfort i bezpieczny wypoczynek
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
A fully equipped kitchenette separated from the leisure-dining area with a kitchen island with stools in a highlander style.
Living room with dining area (2)
The living room has a sofa/bed with a sliding backrest with a 140×200 mattress suitable for two people. During the day this piece of furniture can serve as a comfortable sofa. Next to it there is a large table with chairs that can freely accommodate 6 people and provide a comfortable dining area. The room is also equipped with a TV set.
Modern bathroom has standard equipment with a large mirror and a spacious shower.
Bedroom I (4)
Bedroom with a large double bed with a 180×200 mattress, a large wardrobe and handy bedside tables with lighting.
Bedroom II (5)
Bedroom with two single beds with 90×200 mattresses, a spacious wardrobe and a shared bedside table with lighting.
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
- The nearest airports
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
The apartment is the essence of a typical highlander chamber made of light pine wood. Broad logs contribute to the character of this room which is fabulously colourful owing to the decorations. It encourages carefree leisure.
A comfortable apartment finished with larch wood whose warm honey colour makes the interior really cosy. Cheerful mood of the place results from bright colours of decorations and ornaments.
A comfortable cosy apartment with larch finish and ornaments in warm colours that invite to rest and relax.
Comfortable apartment with the interior design based on larch elements which add a beautiful honey colour to the room. Ornaments, warm colours of elements and atmospheric decorations make up the cosy design of this apartment.