A comfortable and spacious apartment finished with larch wood elements, traditional patterns used in furniture ornaments and decorations contribute to the special atmosphere of the apartment.
- a luxurious single-level apartment for four people, with a surface of ca. 60 m²,
- the apartment includes a bedroom, spacious living room, dining area with a kitchenette, bathroom,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, Nespresso coffee machine with a starter kit, dishwasher, toaster, microwave oven, electric kettle, and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), ironing facilities,
- the apartment has a large private terrace,
- the apartment is located on the elevated ground floor of the building,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- Cosy villa ensure calm and peaceful rest.
- Fantastic localisation in the heart of Zakopane, just a few minutes’ walk away from Krupówki and stunning Białego Valley.
- We will bring you breakfast in a lovely wicker basket to the apartment.
See a breakfast set
- Our apartment stand out for its unique ambience and high standard. We care for exceptional cleanliness so that you can feel comfortable.
- We take care of your comfort and safe rest.
- Disinfection of the suite before your arrival, including in particular: beds, mattresses, sinks, shower, toilets, kitchenette, all flat surfaces.
- Fogging the suite with antivirus and antibacterial fog.
- There is a free set of face masks and a disinfecting liquid in the suite.
- We have our own laundry where top health safety standards are followed (we do not have any bedclothes or towels washed by third parties).
- Our employees obey all health safety principles.
- Safely packed breakfasts are delivered directly to the suite.
- Corridors in the villas are fogged on an ongoing basis.
- In addition, such elements like banisters and door handles in the corridors are disinfected on an ongoing basis.
Hygienic safe venue – Polish Tourism Organisation
- breakfast catering (extracharge),
- satellite TV in each apartment,
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- individual ski storage for the apartment,
- possibility to use sauna (extra charge).
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Additional paid options
Organisation of attractions
Customers of the Villa Tatiana who buy a VIP package will be provided with a concierge service.
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
Living room (1)
Living room combined with a kitchenette. It has a comfortable corner sofa with a sleeping function (ideal for two people), a TV set and a comfortable armchair.
In the separate bedroom there are two single beds with 90×200 mattresses and night tables with the lighting. A specious wardrobe is at the guests’ disposal. The bedroom has an entrance to the terrace.
Modern bathroom has standard equipment with a large mirror and a spacious shower.
Kitchenette with dining area (4)
Fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area including a table for 4 people. This part of the apartment has additional entrance to the terrace.
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
- The nearest airports
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
The apartment is the essence of a typical highlander chamber made of light pine wood. Broad logs contribute to the character of this room which is fabulously colourful owing to the decorations. It encourages carefree leisure.
A comfortable apartment finished with larch wood whose warm honey colour makes the interior really cosy. Cheerful mood of the place results from bright colours of decorations and ornaments.
A comfortable cosy apartment with larch finish and ornaments in warm colours that invite to rest and relax.
An apartment resembling a highlander chamber, finished with beautiful pine logs, traditional ornaments on furniture and decorations creating an atmospheric blend which makes staying in this apartment a real pleasure.