An apartment whose climate is created by a ubiquitous larch wood; beautiful logs, handmade furniture with traditional patterns of the Podhale region and warm colours of the interior design contribute to the cosy atmosphere of this apartment.
- a comfortable two-level apartment for four people (with additional sleeping place for the fifth person), ca. 40 m²,
- the mezzanine holds a bedroom for four people with four separate beds,
- the apartment includes: separate sleeping and leisure areas, dining area with kitchenette, bathroom with a window,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, coffee machine, electric kettle, microwave oven, and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), iron and ironing board,
- a ceiling fan,
- the apartment is located on the first floor,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- breakfast catering (extra charge),
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- individual ski storage for the apartment,
- possibility to use sauna (extra charge).
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
See the layout of the apartment:
Living room (1)
The living room is equipped with a comfortable sofa with a sleeping function (suitable for 1 person as the mattress is 90×200) and a large wardrobe. In front of the sofa there is a TV set and a wooden table at which 4 people can sit comfortably.
There is a fully equipped kitchen.
Modern bathroom has standard equipment with a large mirror and a spacious shower.
The open bedroom on the mezzanine floor is equipped with 4 single beds, each has a mattress 90×200 and a bedside table with a lamp, there is also an extra chest of drawers for clothes.
See reviews Willa Tatiana premium
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
The apartment is the essence of a typical highlander chamber made of light pine wood. Broad logs contribute to the character of this room which is fabulously colourful owing to the decorations. It encourages carefree leisure.
A comfortable apartment finished with larch wood whose warm honey colour makes the interior really cosy. Cheerful mood of the place results from bright colours of decorations and ornaments.
A comfortable cosy apartment with larch finish and ornaments in warm colours that invite to rest and relax.
An apartment resembling a highlander chamber, finished with beautiful pine logs, traditional ornaments on furniture and decorations creating an atmospheric blend which makes staying in this apartment a real pleasure.