Spacious apartment in which the main role is played by larch wood elements and beautiful logs. Bright colours, decorations and furniture with traditional ornaments of the Podhale region contribute to the climate and cosy design of the apartment.
- a spacious luxurious two-level apartment for six people, ca. 70 m²,
- the mezzanine holds a bedroom for two people with two separate beds,
- the apartment includes two bedrooms, a spacious living room, dining area with kitchenette, bathroom,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, Nespresso coffee machine with a starter kit, dishwasher, toaster, microwave oven, electric kettle, and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), ironing facilities,
- a large balcony with an automatic sunblind; the balcony overlooks Giewont,
- a ceiling fan,
- the apartment is located on the first floor,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- breakfast catering (extra charge),
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- individual ski storage for the apartment,
- possibility to use sauna (extra charge).
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
See the layout of the apartment:
with dining area (1)
The room is equipped with a corner sofa with a sleeping function, a comfortable armchair and a TV set. The table in the dining area can easily accommodate 6 people. The living room has an entrance to a large balcony with an automatic sunblind and a view of Giewont.
A bedroom with a double bed with mattress 180×200, there is a sofa, a chest of drawers and a large wardrobe.
A modern bathroom which has standard equipment with a large mirror and a spacious shower.
The kitchenette is fully equipped.
In the bedroom on the mezzanine floor there are two single beds, a bedside table and lamp, comfortable armchair and chest of drawers.
See reviews Willa Tatiana premium
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
The apartment is the essence of a typical highlander chamber made of light pine wood. Broad logs contribute to the character of this room which is fabulously colourful owing to the decorations. It encourages carefree leisure.
A comfortable apartment finished with larch wood whose warm honey colour makes the interior really cosy. Cheerful mood of the place results from bright colours of decorations and ornaments.
A comfortable cosy apartment with larch finish and ornaments in warm colours that invite to rest and relax.
An apartment resembling a highlander chamber, finished with beautiful pine logs, traditional ornaments on furniture and decorations creating an atmospheric blend which makes staying in this apartment a real pleasure.