Studio Apartment 4
A comfortable cosy apartment with larch finish and ornaments in warm colours that invite to rest and relax.
- a comfortable and intimate apartment for two people with a surface of ca. 20 m²,
- one-room, single-level,
- the apartment features separate sleeping and leisure areas, bathroom and dining area with a kitchenette,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, coffee machine, electric kettle, and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), iron and ironing board,
- the apartment has a private terrace,
- the apartment is located on the elevated ground floor of the building,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- breakfast catering (additional charge),
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- individual ski storage for the apartment,
- possibility to use sauna (additional charge).
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
See the layout of the apartment:
Fully equipped kitchenette with a dining part consisting of a table and chairs for 2 people. This part of the studio has an entrance to the terrace.
sleeping part (2)
The leisure/sleeping part includes a double sofa/bed with a sliding backrest with a 140×200 mattress, a comfortable armchair and a TV set. The apartment also includes a spacious wardrobe.
Modern bathroom has standard equipment with a large mirror and a spacious shower.
See reviews Willa Tatiana premium
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
The apartment is the essence of a typical highlander chamber made of light pine wood. Broad logs contribute to the character of this room which is fabulously colourful owing to the decorations. It encourages carefree leisure.
A comfortable apartment finished with larch wood whose warm honey colour makes the interior really cosy. Cheerful mood of the place results from bright colours of decorations and ornaments.
An apartment resembling a highlander chamber, finished with beautiful pine logs, traditional ornaments on furniture and decorations creating an atmospheric blend which makes staying in this apartment a real pleasure.
Comfortable apartment with the interior design based on larch elements which add a beautiful honey colour to the room. Ornaments, warm colours of elements and atmospheric decorations make up the cosy design of this apartment.