“An apartment with a dream view” astonishes with its light wood and beautiful furniture carvings typical of the Podhale region. Vibrant colours of accessories and unusual interior design elements contribute to the atmosphere of this apartment.
- for four people, a single-level apartment with a surface of over 55 m²,
- the apartment consists of a bedroom, living room, bathroom, dining area with a kitchenette,
- the kitchenette (fridge, Electric Hob, Nespresso coffee machine, along with the starter, electric kettle, dishwasher, microwave, toaster), all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), ironing facilities,
- additional place to sleep in the living room,
- the apartment has two balconies overlooking Giewont,
- the apartment is located on the third floor,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- breakfast catering (additional charge),
- satellite TV in the apartment,
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- ski storage,
- possibility to use sauna and salt graduation house (extra charge).
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
See the layout of the apartment:
Living room (1)
The room includes two comfortable armchairs, a coffee table and TV set. Nearby there is a sofa/bed with a sliding backrest owing to which at night the sofa/bed can become a double bed (a 140×200 mattress).
The salon has an entrance to a balcony with a view of Giewont.
A fully equipped kitchenette with a table and chairs for 4 people, and a useful sideboard.
The bedroom has a large double bed with 180×200 mattress, bedside tables, a capacious box and a comfortable armchair. The room has an entrance to the second balcony with an unforgettable view of Giewont.
Modern bathroom has standard equipment with a large mirror and a spacious shower.
See reviews Willa Tatiana lux
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
An apartment full of warmth for two people. It surprises with ingenious space planning as well as beautifully decorated traditional furniture and captivating colours of decorations and ornaments. It enchants with its warmth and cosiness.
“An apartment with old robber’s charm and scent of the forest” enchants with its character and unconventional interior design. Hand woven kilims, handmade furniture and decoration characteristic of the the Podhale region style contribute to the unique atmosphere of this apartment.
“An apartment different than all the others” surprises with its beauty and extraordinary usage of traditional decorations and handmade furniture, bright colours, high-quality materials and …
“An apartment in which the past meets the present” – the incredible atmosphere of this apartment is created by original ceiling beams and elements of an old cottage from Zakopane. Special interior design elements complement the unique atmosphere of this apartment.