Old Oak Apartment
The interior of this apartment is based on oak wood coming from a 120-year-old mill. The suite has decorative elements made of precious black oak. The natural colour of the wood astonishes with its beauty. Unique and inimitable accessories contribute to the special atmosphere of this apartment.
- for four people, a single-level apartment with a surface of 45 m²,
- the apartment consists of a bedroom, bathroom and a living room with a kitchenette,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, Nespresso coffee machine with a starter kit, electric kettle, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), ironing facilities,
- in the living room there is an additional place to sleep for two people,
- it has two balconies overlooking Giewont,
- the apartment is located on the first floor,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- Cosy villa ensure calm and peaceful rest.
- Fantastic localisation in the heart of Zakopane, just a few minutes’ walk away from Krupówki and stunning Białego Valley.
- We will bring you breakfast in a lovely wicker basket to the apartment.
See a breakfast set
- Our apartment stand out for its unique ambience and high standard. We care for exceptional cleanliness so that you can feel comfortable.
- We take care of your comfort and safe rest.
- Disinfection of the suite before your arrival, including in particular: beds, mattresses, sinks, shower, toilets, kitchenette, all flat surfaces.
- Fogging the suite with antivirus and antibacterial fog.
- There is a free set of face masks and a disinfecting liquid in the suite.
- We have our own laundry where top health safety standards are followed (we do not have any bedclothes or towels washed by third parties).
- Our employees obey all health safety principles.
- Safely packed breakfasts are delivered directly to the suite.
- Corridors in the villas are fogged on an ongoing basis.
- In addition, such elements like banisters and door handles in the corridors are disinfected on an ongoing basis.
Hygienic safe venue – Polish Tourism Organisation
- breakfast catering (extra charge),
- satellite TV in the apartment,
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- individual ski storage for the apartment,
- sauna and salt graduation house (extra charge) in Villa TATIANA lux (a 5-minute walk).
- car park – in case of lack of parking spaces at Villa TATIANA boutique, there are parking places at Villa TATIANA premium or Villa TATIANA lux.
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Additional paid options
Organisation of attractions
Customers of the Villa Tatiana who buy a VIP package will be provided with a concierge service.
Dbamy o Twój komfort i bezpieczny wypoczynek
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
Modern bathroom has standard equipment with a large mirror and a spacious shower.
The cosy bedroom includes a large double bed with a 160×200 mattress. It has private entrance to the balcony overlooking Giewont.
A fully equipped kitchenette is adjacent to a dining area with a wooden table and comfortable chairs for 4 people.
Living room (4)
The living room has a comfortable sofa, coffee table, comfortable armchair and a large TV set. The room has entrance to the balcony overlooking Giewont.
Sliding doors in the living room lead to the alcove with a comfortable bed for two people (a 140×200 mattress). Additional TV set is installed in the alcove.
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
- The nearest airports
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
The interior was arranged with the use of larch with characteristic natural honey colour. Atmospheric, its resin scent brings to mind forests. Ideal for relaxation, very cosy and comfortable decor. Unusual design elements enhance its distinctive style and atmosphere.
Polish pine whose pale colour accentuates the beauty of the highlander climate was used in the apartment design. Handmade furniture ornaments and timeless accessories contribute to the apartment’s atmosphere. The apartment combines new furnishings and old elements of interior design in the form of antique furniture and other characteristic elements.
The interior of this apartment is based on Caucasian ash wood which has unique structure.
It impresses with its natural colour of wood, and its character is achieved owing to classic decor from the Podhale region used on fabrics, carpets and decorative elements.
The interior design of this apartment is based on old, over 100-year-old highlander huts. Owing to the old wood the apartment captivates with incredibly warm colours. The décor is complemented by beautiful handmade furniture and unique ornaments characteristic of the Podhale region.