A unique suite whose design was inspired by the elements of Siberian houses décor. A special attraction to guests is a fairy sleigh which turns sleep into an unforgettable experience. “Horses unharnessed and the cold winter is coming soon.” Original icons, paintings and the décor create an atmosphere in which everyone will feel different than at home. A bedroom with bunk beds as if directly taken from a cottage in a Polish village by the Baikal lake. Natural grey colour of the wood which beautifully accentuates the nature of the apartment was achieved due to lack of sunlight.
- for six people, single-level apartment with a surface of over 60 m²,
- the apartment consists of three bedrooms, bathroom and living room with a kitchenette,
- the kitchenette is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, electric cooker hob, Nespresso coffee machine with a starter kit, electric kettle, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, and all necessary kitchenware (glass, plates, cutlery, pots), ironing facilities,
- air conditioning,
- the apartment has a terrace and a balcony,
- the apartment is located on the first floor,
- free WI-FI access,
- free car park available on site (one parking space per apartment).
- breakfast catering (extra charge),
- satellite TV in each apartment,
- free cots and high chairs for children as well as baby baths (available on Customer’s request),
- free sledges in the winter season,
- individual ski storage for the apartment,
- sauna and salt graduation house (extra charge) in the neighbouring Villa TATIANA lux.
The apartment is equipped with
- a set of high quality toiletries (shampoo and hair conditioner, soap), towels, hair dryer, bed linen, slippers.
- non-smokers only,
- pets are not allowed,
- organizing events and parties is prohibited.
Facilities and equipment
for one car
Online booking without brokers
guarantee of the best price | current availability of the apartments
See the layout of the apartment:
Living room (1)
The room is equipped with a comfortable sofa, 2 armchairs and a coffee table made of carved tree trunk. A TV set can be pulled out of a piece of furniture at the wall.
The living room has an entrance to the terrace.
Fully equipped kitchenette enables using the kitchen facilities without restrictions.
Meals can be eaten at a large table with chairs for 6 people.
Bedroom I (3)
Bedroom with a double bed in the form of a huge sleigh with a 180×200 mattress is also equipped with a large wardrobe and a comfortable armchair. The bedroom leads directly to the terrace.
The bathroom has two wash basins, a large mirror and a spacious shower cabin.
Bedroom II (5)
The bedroom is equipped with a double bed with a 140×200 mattress, a comfortable armchair, a coffee table and a spacious wardrobe. The TV set can be pulled out of a piece of furniture at the wall. The bedroom leads directly to the balcony.
Bedroom III (6)
Additional bedroom with a bunk bed. with a 90×200 mattress.
The bedroom leads directly to the terrace.
See reviews Willa Tatiana folk
Neighbourhood of Villa Tatiana
- 500 m – grocery store
- 300 m - park and children's playground
- 300 m – ice skating rink in winter
- 1,1 km - Aqua Park
- 1,4 km – market under Gubałówka
- 1,5 km – railway station
- 31,4 km - Poprad-Tatry Airport
- 88,1 km - Kraków-Balice Airport
- 500 m – Krupówki
- 500 m – Museum of Kornel Makuszyński
- 800 m - Municipal Art Gallery in Zakopane
- 900 m - Szymanowski Museum
- 600 m – Gigant ski lift
- 900 m – Nosal ski lift
- 900 m - Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- 1 km – Białego Valley
- 1,6 km - Gubałówka funicular
- 1,8 km - Szymoszkowa lift
- 1,8 km – Cemetery on Peksowy Brzyzek
- 2,1 km – Villa Koliba
- 2,5 km - Kasprowy Wierch ski lift
- 2,7 km - Pardałówka ski lift
- 2,8 km - Gubałówka
- 4,1 km - Harenda ski lift
- 5,1 km – Strążyńska Valley
- 5,7 km - Cabanówka ski lift
- 6,4 km - Kasprowy Wierch
- 7 km – Kościeliska Valley
- 11,4 km - Ku Dolinie ski lift
- 12,9 km - Morskie Oko
- 14,9 km – Chochołowska Valley
- 15,3 km - Bania Thermal Bath
See similar apartments
It is a quintessence of highlander woodwork tradition found in the Podhale region. Handmade carvings combine the centuries-old tradition passed from generation to generation with modern forms of highlander ornamentation. Characteristic vivid colours of the region, blacksmithing craftsmanship and the beauty of the wood make up the decoration and unique atmosphere of the apartment.
The suite is inspired by the Alpine climate and traditional interior design typical of houses in the high Alps. Bright colours of the interior, characteristic accessories and the structure of wood create the charm of this apartment. The Alpine apartment is a perfect combination of tradition and functionality.
The interior of the suite features many elements made of wood from a 120-year-old barn… and its hue is due to the rays of the Sun which over time has given it such a noble colour … Natural stone, unique furniture which gained a second life in the new place… Antique 100-year-old stained-glass windows, atmospheric old paintings and decorative elements as well as warm colours of the interior give the suite a unique character and atmosphere…